[RBS] Break-in reports

Petite Safranit petite.safranit at verizon.net
Thu Nov 8 01:04:46 IST 2012

A number of people have sent me reports of the manner of break ins that
they know about. I will write up a report/chart and put it on the list .
We must know how these cockroaches are getting in and how are they able
to know when we are out. Please, keep an eye when you leave, lock doors
and windows and turn on lights.
It is amazing how these insects can climb up someone's mirpesset and not
be seen. If you send a report to me,
please do not mention names of victims without their permission. The
more info we know, the better prepared we can be. Oh, as for someone
asking about a dog barking tape, I got mine in the States. Any motion
detector with a noise can be helpful. There must be security stores in
Israel somewhere.

Ilene