[RBS] Solidarity ZUMBA on Motzash

Studio Jo ZUMBA Fitness for Women & Girls studiojorbs at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 14:02:28 IST 2012

If you are hosting any families from the South, we'd love to have them join
us for our Motzaei Shabbos class, 8 PM at Moshav Zecharia.

They (and you, the hosts) can join for free!

FEELING MOODY?

As the heart of winter sets in, you may struggle to find the motivation to
exercise. If you're feeling cranky or stressed, one of the best things you
can do to improve your mood is exercise. We're not sure exactly how it
works, but one study shows that just 10 minutes of aerobic exercise can
reduce tension, fatigue and anger while increasing feelings of vitality and
energy. Cardio seems to be the best way to boost your mood, but other
activities can work as well.

Guess what? ZUMBA is an amazing cardio workout that is sure to boost your
mood, and gives you the extra energy that you need when the skies are gray!!

Questions - 054-729-1733