[RBS] Magazine lending Gemach

Ariel-Sara Gerowitz arielsarag at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 13:54:42 IST 2012

Announcing: Magazine Lending Gemach! Want some new reading material? Come
on over and choose from our over 20 of each  Binah, Mishpacha , and
National Geographic Magazines.
 5Nis for 2 week rental. Email
Arielsarag at gmail.**com<Arielsarag%40gmail.com> to
set up a time to come get your copy! We are located on HaBsor near Dolev.

--

Ariel-Sara Gerowitz
Arielsarag at gmail.**com <Arielsarag%40gmail.com>

--

Ariel-Sara Gerowitz
Arielsarag at gmail.com

When you get the chance to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
Life isn't about the destination, but the journey.
Breathe in the day, breathe out a few thank yous