[RBS] PRE-CHANUKA HOME SHOW HOSTS WANTED

Marci Rapp marci at bezeqint.net
Thu Nov 15 12:43:15 IST 2012

RE: PRE-CHANUKA HOME SHOW HOSTS WANTED
MarSea Modest is interested in coming to your home for a day/evening to showcase our new line of cotton stretchwear, featuring:
  a.. Lacey Shells - 8 colours
  b.. Leggings with lacey trim
  c.. Lacey vests
  d.. Pencil Skirts - not too tight and long length
In addition, we would offer a selection of modest activewear (swim & gymwear)

Please send me an email if you are interested in hosting soon.  We will pick a date and then I will create an eflyer for you to print and/or send out to your contacts, and to post in your local listserve.  It doesnt take a lot of preparation, just advising people to come.

All we need is an easily accessible livingroom to set up in
i.e. NO STAIRS
Hostess receives wholesale discount on any purchases for self and family.

Marci Rapp
MarSea Modest Swim & Gymwear
Cover what you want...in style!
www.MarSeaModest.com
marci at bezeqint.net
050-424-8359
Thornhill>Katamon, July22/08
SAVE A LIFE! DONATE A KIDNEY in Israel - I did - contact me for more information.