[RBS] AMIT CHANUKAH FAIR IS STILL ON

Manes Lieber mflieber at zahav.net.il
Sun Nov 18 06:45:52 IST 2012

SHAVUAH TOV.
Fair, scheduled for  this evening, Sunday, November 18 , from 7-10PM at
Yeshivat Reishit in Beit Shemesh go on as planned.

If the Yeshiva calls us and advises us of a change of plans, we will
immediately contact our vendors and SMS and post on the list.  There is a
critical need for everyone to come out and support our vendors and AMIT,
since all proceeds continue to go towards AMIT'S facilities, many of which
are located in the South.

We wish everyone, most of all, our brave and courageous soldiers a peaceful
week.
Shirley and Faygie