[RBS] [harnof] Flak Jackets and Helmets needed by Hatzala Bet Shemesh

Hillel Real Estate hillelrealestate at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 06:39:24 IST 2012

The current situation is the country has everyone concerned. Hopefully the
rockets will not come to Beit Shemesh, but we have to be prepared for such
an eventuality. We at Hatzala Beit Shemesh are concerned that we will not be
able to serve you, the residents of Bet Shemesh, because we lack the
necessary equipment.

All rescue services follow a protocol of safety first, which mean it's
essential to protect the rescue service people as well as possible so they
do not become casualties. Any rescue person going to a rocket attack site
should have a flak jacket and a helmet. This is standard issue for all
medical service personal going into a terrorist attack site, bombing or a
rocket attack.  The reason is that there are likely to be unexploded
ordnance or additional strikes and its essential that the rescue personnel
are as protected as possible.

Hatzala volunteers are prepared to risk their lives and go out to these
calls. Please help protect them. Currently Hatzala Bet Shemesh does not have
enough flak jackets and helmets for its members. Please help by donating
towards the Hatzala Beit Shemesh "Flak Jacket and Helmut Fund"

We have three ambulances and the each ambulance takes a crew of at least
three or more in these types of events. We therefore need as a minimum 9
helmet and 9 flak jackets.

Costs of a flak jacket is:- 1,825.20 NIS (16,425 NIS for all)
http://www.israel-catalog.com/military-outdoor-gear/external-body-armor/ligh
tweight-bulletproof-vest-body-armor-level-iii

Cost of a helmet is: 1,170.00 NIS (10,530 NIS for all)
http://www.israel-catalog.com/military-outdoor-gear/israeli-army-helmets/idf
-army-combat-helmet-level-iiia

Costs of one crew's flak jackets and helmets is:- NIS 2,995 NIS
Costs of all three crew's flak jackets and helmets are:- 26,955 NIS

Thank you in advance

Hillel Abrahams 0545.720.390
Moshe Braun 0526.823.033
Or email hatzalabetshemesh at gmail.com