[RBS] Fwd: ISO ride or escort to Yerushalayim today for my mother

frumwoman at aol.com frumwoman at aol.com
Sun Nov 18 12:04:37 IST 2012

Is anyone going to Yerushalayim today who would either be able to give my (90+ year old, but "with it", agile and good company) mother a ride? She lives in Bayit Vegan.

Alternatively, is there someone going to Yerushalayim by bus who might be able to escort my mother to the tachana merkazit and then help her meet her Filipinit aide there?

I was planning on driving her myself, but can't for health reasons.

If you can do this mitzva, please contact me at 0545651211.

Thanks and kol tuv,

Nuchi Draiman
RBS resident