[RBS] Something for soldiers

Orap Kalfa kalfaorap at yahoo.ca
Tue Nov 20 20:02:36 IST 2012

Hi,
I hope you are all doing okay.

I have heard from many families of soldiers who are stationed outside of Gaza (including my own) that the guys are cold and hungry.
We are putting together a shipment of edible goods and thermal socks for at least two units (160 combat soldiers in total).
We need to collect 10,000 NIS for the clothing and I will let you know before we head over about the food.
We have done this in the past (i.e. Operation Cast Lead) and very successfully. Some warm food and clothing really makes a difference.

Please if you are interested in donating, volunteering to collect money and goods or for a pick up message me.

Thank you so much!

May we only share good news!
- Ora