[RBS] JOB OPENING: ShemeshPhone Office Sales Support

ShemeshPhone Directory shemeshphone at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 11:41:21 IST 2012

JOB OPENING: ShemeshPhone Office Sales Support

Join the ShemeshPhone team!

Work locally at our office in RBSA helping ShemeshPhone continue to be
the best telephone and community guide in the area.

We are looking for someone to help in the office and be a Sales
Support person for our sales team. Friendly, female working
environment.

Requirements:

English mother-tongue, good spoken Hebrew
Detail oriented.
Organized and reliable
Stickler for detail
Computer literate

Excellent phone skills and enjoys telephone interaction with people.

No sales involved

10-20 hours per week dependent on the amount of work
Approx. 20 hrs per week until Pesach. After Pesach approx 10 hours per
week. Variable hours according to need.
Starting immediately-
Su-Th  9 -1pm

No experience necessary. Will train.

Salary: 25 nis per hour plus benefits

APPLY VIA EMAIL to
shemeshphone.job at gmail.com
with your resume and cover letter written in English.

Please make the subject line of your email read:
JOB OPP: SHEMESHPHONE SALES SUPPORT

NO TELEPHONE CALLS please.

Please ask your neighbors who are not on this list if they know anyone
who may be interested. It is a great job for the right person.

ShemeshPhone is a bilingual telephone and community guide for the Bet
Shemesh area.

If you have any questions, please send an email.

Thanks-
ShemeshPhone