[RBS] To English speaking residents of Nachal Mata in RBS-A

Adina and Charles Rosenstein cr1818 at netvision.net.il
Tue Nov 27 08:02:07 IST 2012

Hi, to all of you.
I am usually given the Connections to deliver on our block b/c the house numbers are wacky.
So, could all of you please email me back, at this email address, with your exact addresses and names and phone numbers so that I have a number to ask for and know exactly which dwelling is
supposed to receive a copy, instead of guessing and probably missing out on people?
Would you also please inform me if you did or did not get one this week? If you did not get and I still have some left, I can get it to you.
TIA,
Adina Rosensteini
Mata 10/7