[RBS] Ons spot left!

Kol Hadassa albertandrebecca at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 27 08:22:36 IST 2012

We have had an incredible start to the year and our group of amazing girls has learnt so much in Torah, English, Science, Jewish History, Civics, Drama, Hashkafa, Health Skills and more!
Kol Hadassa is a program designed specifically for English speaking girls who are looking for a frum out-of-the-box learning environment that nurtures their growth as Torah oriented individuals.
We have one more space available to complete our group and registration closes next week.
Please be in touch with any enquiries,
Rebecca Aminoff

Kol Hadassa - Find Your Voice!
Rebecca Aminoff - Director