[RBS] Shade Our Parks (Beit Shemesh & Ramat Beit Shemesh)

benjyisenberg benjyisenberg at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 27 08:37:58 IST 2012

Passionate about the importance of shading our parks?  Have time and energy to commit to a transformational project?  We're looking for volunteers to join our leadership committee.

Please email Benjy Isenberg at benjyisenberg at yahoo.com

"Shade Our Parks" is a grassroots campaign to encourage the Beit Shemesh Municipality to develop and implement a local "SunSmart" Policy, in particular the provision of shade in local parks, early childcare centres, and schools.