[RBS] looking for housing parshat berisheit in shimshon sungardens area

a greenberg arielandatara at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 2 23:21:53 IST 2012

We are beezrat hashem hosting our family for my daughters Bat Mitzvah Oct. 12, Shabbat Berisheit.
We are still looking for houses for our family to stay in in the sungardens, Nachal Shimshon area.  All eating and hanging out will be done in our home.  It is just for sleeping- no little kids. We will provide the linens as well.
Please let me know if you are able to help us.

Thanks so much
Atara Greenberg