[RBS] Mishnayos iluy nishmas the Horowitzs

David Ickowicz david.ickowicz at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 00:16:27 IST 2012

We are trying to complete mishnayos for Ari & Sari Horowitz (Ari Dovid ben
Yosef Moshe HaLevi and Sara Fruma bas Shmuel), who were tragically killed 2
weeks ago, as they walked home from shul on Shabbos.

There are a few mesechtas left that we need assistance in completing over
the next couple of weeks... Anyone that can assist in fulfilling the
mitzvah of limud mishnayos iluy nishmasam can sign up at the following web
address http://www.lzechernishmas.com/signup.php?id=1190.  (If someone is
interested, but doesn't think they will have the ability to complete an
entire mesechta, but only part of it in the time remaining, please reach
out to me, so that we can try to be mitztaref some people together in the
completion of the mesechtas.

May there nishamos have an aliyah, and may this Succos be one of Geula for
klal Yisrael.

Tizku Lamitzvos,
David Ickowicz
David.Ickowicz at gmail.com