[RBS] LIkrat Kallah's annual event-Oct. 31

Pinhasik's saddav at zahav.net.il
Tue Oct 9 10:23:35 IST 2012

Mark the date-OCT. 31 at Beit Tefilla with guest speaker..... Rabbi Dovid
Orlofsky.
Featuring an AMAZING Chinese auction, raffle and great salads and desserts.

ALL MONEY from the entrance fee(which is 35 nis or a new gift for a kallah
of equal or more value) to tickets for the Chinese auction and raffle goes
DIRECTLY to helping the poor kallahs who turn to Likrat Kallah to receive 6
household items for free.  That means that any money you spend at the event
is 100% Maaser money.

Likrat Kallah is proud to have merited to help 1731 kallahs throughout
Israel, from all different backgrounds.  Many of the kallahs who turn to
Likrat Kallah are orphaned, converts or baalei teshuva with little or no
help from their families.  Others come from families where a family member
is ill or where the family has a special needs child.  For these families,
their financial reserves have been depleted, trying to keep up with medical
bills, etc.

Likrat Kallah's annual event is a major effort in being able to continue
helping these kallahs.

Don't miss our Great Chinese Auction:

Braces for FREE from Dr. Jonathan Links= our GRAND PRIZE
Braces for 1/2 off from Dr. Edo Lavi= our Gold Prize

And tons of other great gifts like:

1000 nis at Yesh
7 Free at from Pirate Adom
500 nis at Lebo's
Family Portrait sitting from Eugene Weisberg worth 800 nis!!!!
1/2 off a custom sheitel from.... AHUVA RUBIN!!!!!
600 nis at  Pinsky Jewelers
500 nis at Best Market
1/2 off a simcha from Video Visions
1/2 off a simcha from Ari Goldwag
Guided bike tour  for 8 from Al Derech Haburma worth 975 nis!
Home repairs worth 650 nis

To buy tickets, call 999-4463    050 909-4463
(we'll come to you to sell you the tickets!!!!)

Likrat Kallah thanks its sponsors who make it possible for this event to be
100% tzedaka for you-
OUR PLATINUM SPONSORS
Debbie Sassen-Financial Planner and Investment Advisor
BeSimcha-Catering, Party Planning and Design
OUR GOLD SPONSORS
Holy Bagel
RBS Gelt Center
Cafe Cafe

Likrat Kallah is very proud to be a project of Lemaan Achai