[RBS] Orthodontic Braces for only 40 nis???? How can that be?

Pinhasik's saddav at zahav.net.il
Sun Oct 14 01:18:40 IST 2012

Well, if you buy a Chinese auction ticket from the Likrat Kallah Hachnasat
Kallah organization, you might just be the lucky winner and pay only 40 nis
for your child to have his teeth straightened by Dr. Jonathan Links.  Prize
valued at up to 9500 NIS  (Buy 12 tickets and pay only 360, which if you do
the math, brings the ticket down to 30 nis each)

OR, consider spending just 30 nis and maybe you'll be the winner of the next
amazing prize-1/2 off braces from Dr. Edo Lavi (buy 5 tickets and we'll
throw in three for free, just so that YOU can win!)

That's right, and there's lots more gifts to win.
****1000 nis coupon at YESH
****1/2 of an AHUVA RUBIN quality custom wig!!!!
****7 Yummy Pizzas from Uri's
****500 nis coupon from the Pirate Adom toy store!(finally you can "take
your kids shopping".....from the song by Abie Rotenberg "....never take your
kids shopping cuz all they'll say is...we want more and more!)
****600 nis coupon from Pinsky Jewelers
****500 nis coupon from Best Market
****On Tap water filter
****PC flat Screen monitor from Now My PC Works
****500 nis coupon at Olam Hamizronim

These gifts are 25 nis each but if you buy 4, we give you two more for free!

And if you are interested in our raffle, which only costs 10 nis a ticket,
you might win some of these amazing prizes:

breakfast for 2 at Maafe Neeman
1 hour massage from Devora Fish
50 nis coupon from Zisalic(yum!)
100 nis from Mamtakei Kobi
4 exercise classes from Chana Kaminker
Cholent and potato kugel from Weissmandl Caterers
20% off a home visit from PC Integrity
50 nis coupon from Gal Shel Perachim
a pizza from HOme Pizza
150 nis coupon from Regal Tachshitim!

And many more gifts.

ALL money is 100% tzedaka and goes to the many kallahs(orphans, converts,
baaeli teshuva, kallahs from poor families, etc) who turn to us.  Likrat
kallah has merited to help 1731 kallahs in the last 7 years throughout all
of Israel, from all different walks of life.  Likrat Kallah is proud to be a
project of Lemaan Achai.

Drawing at our annual event, Oct. 31 at Beit Tefilla.  Don't miss a great
evening with RAbbi Orlofsky and of course yummy sweets and salads.

To purchase a ticket from one of our mobile salesladies(that's right-you can
buy a ticket in the comfort of your own home) call 050-909-4463
054-549-6078    052-766-4560