[RBS] kids books for sale--cheap!

Riva joelriva at bezeqint.net
Sun Oct 14 10:11:28 IST 2012

A classic! The Lonely Doll (Dare Wright)-fair condition (large paperback)-
10 shekels

Let's Learn Middos: Humility--An Interactive Book of Rhymes
(Feldheim)-perfect condition - 10 shekels (hardcover)

P.B. Bear Fly-Away Kite (really cute with photo-illustrations) (DK
Press)-good condition - 10 shekels (hardcover)

Stop, Thief! The Bar Mitzvah Mysteries (Aidel Stein-Targum)-great condition
- 20 shekels (hardcover)-for young adults

The Mystery of the Rich Uncle: The Bar Mitzvah Mysteries (Aidel
Stein-Targum)-great condition - 20 shekels (hardcover)-for young adults

Respectfully: Honoring Your Parents (Rabbi Ze'ev Greenwald), illustrated by
Gold - 20 shekels (hardcover)

I Pray Every Day: Stories of Tefillah from Our Sages (Rabbi Ze'ev
Greenwald), illustrated by Gold--fair condition - 10 shekels (hardcover)

Loving Kindness: Stories of Chessed from our Sages Rabbi Ze'ev Greenwald),
illustrated by Gold-great condition - 20 shekels (hardcover)

Disney Winnie the Pooh: It's Fun to Make a New Friend-brand new, perfect
condition-20 shekels

Disney Winnie the Pooh: Pooh Goes Visiting-brand new, perfect condition-20
shekels

Curious George (new series, paperbacks), good condition, 10 shekels each:

Up, Up and Away

Lost and Found

Builds a Home

The Donut Delivery

And the Dinosaur

Expand your library for a fantastic price!