[RBS] for sale for crafty people

Riva joelriva at bezeqint.net
Sun Oct 14 10:14:23 IST 2012

We Are Paper Toys! presents thirty-two of the finest paper toy designers in
the world. Each artist gives us a glimpse of their world and explains their
passion for paper toys through a personal interview.

The book includes a CD with PDF templates of some of the paper toys
showcased in this book. They are ready to be printed, cut, and pasted so you
can have these small works of art in your own home. It's never too soon to
start cutting, folding, pasting, and above all, having fun!

See it on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/We-Are-Paper-Toys-Print-Cut-Fold-Glue-Fun/dp/006199512
6

I am selling the book in brand new condition with the CD. Retails on Amazon
for $21.95. Selling it for 50 shekels. First come, first served.