[RBS] ~*HUGE SALE*~ baby items, TOYS, home decor & lots more!!

elelhair elelhair at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 14 12:02:12 IST 2012

BS"D

hi, the chagim have passed & i have just got my stuff organized to be able to host this *HUGE SALE*!!!!

copy & paste link for pictures~~
http://www.flickr.com/photos/elelhair/

(**keep checking back as i am not done loading pictures!)

this time i am doing doing an appointment only SALE..
please send me an email with your contact info & what you are interested in & i will get back to you.. appointments are available in the evenings~ 8:30pm-10:30pm.. i can also make time in the mornings 9:00am-11:00am..
(please don't look up my number & call me as i am very busy during the day) *SEND ME AN EMAIL & I WILL GET BACK TO YOU*

brief listing~
baby gym, ride on cars, lots of TOYS, big wall clock, table lamp, puppet theater, puppets, baby bedding, baby rocker chair & soooooo much more!!

THANKS!!