[RBS] Pool for RBS A

M A mamericus at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 14 11:48:45 IST 2012

Hi,

I would like to take up the cause for a pool for RBS A.  We should have hours when we can bring our children to swim, stay fit, rehab, create and enhance jobs and services available in our community, all the benefits a pool can offer.  If you have not yet signed the petition please add your name so we can bring more leverage to the table in support of this much needed project.  If you know of people who may be able to help please send them my way.  I understand that there is land in RBS A that is privately owned and not yet developed.  If you are connected with the owner I would like to dialogue with him.  If this is to be a community pool we will need the community to get involved to make it happen.

The current signature tally is 141.  I would like to see the numbers reach 500 by the end of this week.  Let your voice be heard!

Thanks.

Marla Americus

"RBS Needs its own POOL"
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/rbspool/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=system&utm_campaign=Send%2Bto%2BFriend

I really think this is an important cause, and I'd like to encourage you to add your signature, too. It's free and takes just a few seconds of your time.

Thanks!