[RBS] FREE OPTICAL MOUSE and the best service in town!!!

Sheila Schwartz sheila at pc-integrity.com
Sun Oct 14 16:49:41 IST 2012

ONLY FROM PC INTEGRITY!!!!!

Get a FREE Microsoft 4000 Wireless Mouse when you Office 2010 Home and
Student Edition FFP!
Package includes Word, Excel, Powerpoint and OneNote and is valid for 3 Home
computers!! (while supply lasts)

--------------------------------------

Here is how you can get your computer repaired!  Choose which one works best
for our busy schedule:

A. Call our office to arrange to have a technician come to your home in
person and repair your computer while you watch.
B. Our on-site technician is available to repair your computer or laptop in
our professionally equipped lab located in Migdal Hamayim across from Canyon
Ne'emi! (Yitzchak Rabin 15)
C. Can't get to Migdal Hamayim? We now have a temporary, offsite satellite
lab in Sheinfeld!
D. We do remote repairs from our lab to your home.  All you need is an
internet connection and to call our office.

We're working hard to make you happy!
Available at 999-4415

PC Integrity
02-999-4415