[RBS] Leftover food? DON'T throw it away!

Jeffrey Bell hotslucha at bezeqint.net
Wed Oct 24 13:34:32 IST 2012

                                                                                                                                                                               B''sd

If you have leftovers from a party or last Shabbos and think it could use a good home instead of the garbage, please write me at the email address below and we can figure out a good time for myself or a teen to pick it up from you.

Many people have donated their leftover  mehadrin meat, chicken, fish or chese to familys that make use of it, and we thank them for their concern for those less fortunate as well as  them avoiding any  potential  for "Baal Tashkus".

With Appreciation,

Jeffrey Bell
hotslucha at bezeqint.net