[RBS] Are you Coping with Pregnancy or Infant Loss?

karen karen at tishkofet.co.il
Wed Oct 24 14:10:48 IST 2012

Are you Coping with Pregnancy or Infant Loss?

On The Wings of Love
Tishkofet Support Group for Women Coping with Pregnancy Loss or Infant Loss
Losing a baby during pregnancy or infancy turns hopes and dreams into
devastation and sorrow. Parents are left with the task of reconnecting with
life and love.

In this weekly group meeting we will gather strength through sharing
experiences. We will join together in the journey of grief and growth.

With Aliza Shapiro,MSW

When: Starting Monday November 19th
Time 20.00-21.30
Where: Tishkofet-Maagan Support Center , 14 Tel Chai St. (Corner of Rachel
Imenu) , Jerusalem,
Language :English
What: 6 sessions
More info Tishkofet • 1-599-550066 • info at tishkofet.co.il

If you would like this group in Beit Shemesh in the future, please let me
know and if there is enough demand will try to arrange it.

Karen