[RBS] private counselling/ coaching available for a reduced rate!

sheerascherman emotrek at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 11:58:07 IST 2012

Due to the fact that I just moved to Ramat Beit Shemesh and am re-establishing my private practice there, I am now offering a reduced rate to the next few clients i book.
I am a licensed clinical social worker and do therapy for children and adults, dealing with anxiety, depression, adjustment and relationship issues.
 Call for more info and to set up a private consultation-
Be well,
Sheera Scherman, LCSW
050-723-3397