[RBS] RAMBAM BREAD on SPECIAL at Saidels Bakery

Sheryl Saidel shezles at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 24 11:58:47 IST 2012

Special offer - RAMBAM BREAD only 19 NIS (sliced 20 NIS)
instead of the regular 21 NIS, 22 NIS sliced

In just two slices of Rambam bread you will have covered your daily requirements of Vitamins A, B1, B3, C and E, Omega-3, iron and dietary fibre. It is made with organic whole wheat flour that we grind ourselves and natural sourdough yeast.

Rambam Bread contains Medicinal Herbs recommended by the Rambam for their health giving qualities which aid in balancing the various systems in the body (cardiovascular, digestive etc.). It  has a low glycemic index.

Rambam Bread is Kasher LeMehadrin under the supervision of the Karnei Shomron Rabbanut and all the ingredients are Badatz.

Rambam Bread tastes out of this world and all the family loves it, regardless of age or health consciousness.

To read more about this special bread -

 http://www.rambambread.com

We also have a selection of health breads, cookies and the best apple pie you have ever tasted. This and more at our unique small family bakery. Visit our website at http://saidels.com and read more about our unique
process and our special brick oven.

We deliver to Ramat Bet Shemesh every Friday. We have  a pick-up point or we can deliver to your door (for a 10 NIS delivery fee).

Our pick-up point in Ramat Bet Shemesh is at:
Hadine and Andrew Gordon, Nachal Shimshon 12/1.Tel: 9997643.  14:00-15:45

To order, visit http://saidels.com and use our user
friendly on-line order form or call 09-7941222. Our website contains photos and information about all our products.

Shabbat Shalom

Les and Sheryl Saidel
Saidels Bakery "baked with love"
Tel: 09-7941222