[RBS] thought halacha was boring? you wont find it so in this shiur!

Rafi and Shifra Goldmeier goldmeier.family at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 09:55:48 IST 2012

I have been learning with this group for about 13 years, and we have
finished a Daf Yomi cycle, and have also finished Even HaEzer and
Choshen Mishpat, and a large part of Yoreh Dei'ah from Shulchan Aruch.
If you have been looking for a shiur that is so interesting and
interactive that you will almost never fall asleep in it, this is the
shiur you should try.... Oh yeah - and we just about always have
refreshments.

_Starts this Sunday_

                                    New Shiurim
        Shulchan Aruch Project has finished Choshen Mishpat:
                                  and is now
        _STARTING FROM THE BEGINING OF SHULCHAN ARUCH_
                          1*. _Mishna Berura :_*
                               8:25pm - 9:00pm
                          2.*_Yoreh Deah :_*
                               9:00pm - 10:00pm
                            at Beis Tefilah Y.A.
        /**/" People don't plan to Fail, they just fail to Plan "
        */                             Please Join Us/*