[RBS] Get the illegal Arabs out

yehudis schamroth yehudisschamroth at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 30 10:36:53 IST 2012

Re posts in connection with robberies/vandalism and what to do etc
Everyone must try to be involved on some level
neighborhood watch, monetary conrtibutions, patrols, calls to politicians, meeting
and GET THE ILLEGAL ARABS OUT is the main thing as stated
Isn't this an election year?
Let's storm Abutbuls office, get petitions going, call Dov Lipman
I will be happy to do what I can but someone else has to do the communications in hebrew
since mine isn't good enough
Message: 1