[RBS] need to get a few small envelopes to Modiin today- Need to send a couple envelopes to US as well

Eli Duker eliduker at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 30 11:13:58 IST 2012

If anyone is going to Modiin today have a couple of US ballots I need delivered there for delivery to the US.
If turn  anyone is flying to the US before the elections and doesn't mind maiing a couple envelopes, that would be great as well.
If you can help me out in either of these two scenarios please contact me ASAP.
Thanks

Eli Duker
Licensed Tour Guide
052-646-9065