[RBS] New Year Resolution? OVEREATERS ANONYMOUS

Twelve Steps twelvesteps613 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 15 22:01:08 IDT 2012

If your eating has been out of control, you just can't stick to that diet any longer, and you're simply tired of losing weight only to gain it back and start the whole cycle again, then maybe you're ready for something entirely different.
If you're sick and tired of being sick and tired, then we've got the answer for you.  We've been there, done that, and are so happy that we don't have to do that/go there any longer!

Patterned after Alcoholics Anonymous, we use the same 12 steps & 12 traditions, changing only the words alcoholic and alcoholic to food and compulsive overeater.

There are no dues or fees, only a voluntary contribution.  The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop eating compulsively.

Our weekly English speakers RBS A Sunday night at 8:30 PM meeting continues, but the location has changed.  For information, please call Michal at 052-833-7723. Additionally, for the next several weeks, our meeting will be held at alternative times: Tuesday, motzi Rosh HaShana, Sept. 18 at 8:30 PM.Sunday, Sept. 23 as usual.Monday, motzi Sukkot, October 1 at 8:30 PM.Monday, motzi Simchat Torah, October 8 at 8:30 PM. Hope to see you there! This year, make it really a shana tova!

OA ~ the easier, softer way!