[RBS] Anglo seniors: please join us

rcohen613 at aol.com rcohen613 at aol.com
Sun Dec 29 04:47:25 IST 2013

Attention anglo seniors (55+) of RBS/BS,

If you have not yet signed up to be on The Greybeard Experience mailing list, do so today as the senior community of RBS/BS will soon be invited to save money with Greybeard Deals.

In the next few weeks, IY"H, we will announce the kick-off of Greybeard Deals, whereby the seniors of our community will have the opportunity to save money on all kinds of goods and services from some our community's most reliable and trusted vendors. We will be offering discounts and deals on just about everything.....form household needs such as electricians, plumbers, kablanim and security systems to personal needs items such as shaitels and fitness salons. Just about anything you spend money on, we will save you money...medical and dental services, insurance, computer repair, financial services...the list goes on and on.

The best part is that it costs you absolutely nothing!

To receive an announcement of the Greybeard Deals kick-off and ongoing notices of new deals, email us at greybeards613 at gmail.com and we will include you in our rapidly growing email database. Upon joining our email list, you will also receive announcements of our upcoming programming including our outstanding tiyulim and other programming.

Greybeard Deals is an initiative of The Greybeard Experience....enhancing senior living in Israel.

Contact us at greybeards613 at gmail.com and please forward this email to others who might be interested in our programs.

Shavua tov to all of you!

Robert Cohen and Yosef Jason
Founders of The Greybeard Experience