[RBS] Rainbow loom chug

Serena Benovitz benovitzs at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 06:30:37 IST 2013

Are your daughters a part of the newest craze....rainbow loom jewelry?

An experienced rainbow loom jewelry designer, Rachel Benovitz (age 10), is up on the newest rainbow loom jewelry designs. She is looking to start a rainbow loom chug to teach others the art of rainbow loom.
The first classes will focus on getting started with the rainbow loom and teaching simple designs. As your daughters become more comfortable with jewelry making, she will continue on to more advanced designs.

Classes will take place on Tuesday afternoons at 3:00 (if the timing doesn't work for your daughter please let me know and Rachel will adjust her very busy schedule).
The chug will run for 45 minutes and cost 15 shekel per session.
For those of your daughters who may not yet have a loom, we may be able to order a kit for your daughter. The kit includes a loom, 600 bands, a hook and c clips. The price of the loom kit will be 85 shekel. We will determine if we'll be ordering kits based on need.
Please respond to benovitzs at gmail.com

Thank you,
Rachel Benovitz