[RBS] 3-4 Room Apt Wanted - up to NIS 3500/month

aviva adler aviva7272 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 10:32:30 IST 2013

Responsible tenant seeks well-maintained, 2 or 3 bedroom (3 or 4 room)
apartment in RBSA, preferably around the Dolev, Timna, Ayalon, Habesor,
Maor, or Gan Ayalon area.  Must be light and airy, with some outdoor space
(patio or mirpeset).  I'm employed, a non-smoker, have no pets, and will
keep your property clean and well-maintained.  Hoping to keep rent below
NIS 3500/month, but some flexibility.  Looking to move anytime before May
1st (my lift is coming in May and I'd rather move my belongings directly to
my new home than have to move everything twice), but am flexible for June
or July when there will be more options.  Looking for the right, long-term
rental home.  All leads appreciated, and am willing to pay realtor fees for
genuinely available apartments.  Thanks in advance.  Aviva Adler,
054-949-9763