[RBS] Best deals on cars, phones and hotels in Israel

baruch.haba1 baruch.haba1 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 10:38:34 IST 2013

BaruchHaba.com Announces:

                 Our complete vacation planning services for English
speakers in Israel.

Find all your vacation services in one place, in your language: Vacation
rentals, hotels, car rentals,  phones, tour guides, insurance &  more.

Browse fun & informative articles in our travel magazine including where
to go and what to do.

Save time and money booking your services with our exclusive offers.
Special phone offer:   Free phones for all the family - zero line rental
- just pay for your calls!

  Baruch Haba is a complete vacation planning service custom designed for
the English speaking traveler.  Check out our fabulous photos of all
things Israel!

Phone

+972 774 121 131 outside of Israel, 0774 121 131 inside Israel

Email

·         info at baruchhaba.com <mailto:info at baruchhaba.com>

Links:

                         car rentals,  phones, vacation rentals, hotels,
tour guides, insurance

     Facebook       Twitter       Pinterest       LinkedIn       Google
plus

·

http://baruchhaba.com/en <http://baruchhaba.com/en>   (magazine)

http://www.facebook.com/BaruchHabaIsraelVacations