[RBS] Chopped liver pate for shabbos and seudat purim

Alon Frank butcheronline at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 23:51:28 IST 2013

Dear Friends,
If you want to order your chopped liver pate this week,then please make
sure to be on time this week.
>From experience I know that there will be a run on my chopped liver and I
want to serve everybody this year.
Chopped liver will last till at least Monday,so good for Purim seudah.
Please do NOT try your luck at Best Market meat counter this week.
It might be too late.
To order yours,please reply to this email or SMS your order till Wednesday
22:00 PM (NOT LATER!) to 052-6996047.
Have a shavua tov and Purim sameach!
Alon Frank.