[RBS] Siyum hashas menorat hamaor daf yomi group

Alon Frank butcheronline at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 06:10:41 IST 2013

Dear Friends,
Baruch Hashem, we will be finishing masechta shabbos very soon and start
masechta Eruvin.
Exactly 7 years ago our group started this masechta.
On March 10th we will celebrate this achievement with a dinner.
We would like to invite all the shul members and guests with their wives
and all (ex-) talmidim of the group to celebrate this siyum hashas.
Price will be 50 ₪ p.p and it will be fleishig (Rubin,Machfud and badatz).
You can also sponsor the siyum in memory of your beloved one. Those start
from 100₪ and up.
All leftover money will go to tzedaka.
Please reply to this email if you want to book and I'll get back to you
asap.
Deadline is on March 1st.
Thank you!

Alon Frank.