[RBS] PURIM LEFTOVER NOSH FOR SOLDIERS!

Rivka Ester Rothstein rivkaest at 012.net.il
Tue Feb 19 13:40:48 IST 2013

Okay, I know, it's not even Purim yet! But you KNOW you're going to be
deluged with items you don't want your kids to gobble up!

So, as in many years past, you're invited to bring your all those Purim
goodies to be re-packaged for distribution to soldiers through "A Package
>From Home."

Check out their site - if you watch the film, I warn you:  have your tissues
handy! www.apackagefromhome.com <http://www.apackagefromhome.com/>

Here are the rules:

* All items MUST be packaged with a hechsher (and not homemade).

* No large bottles of wine/grape juice

* For security reasons, please identify (family name and phone number) where

the items came from (not on each item - just on the bag or box you're
delivering!)

* Unless the hamentashen are individually packaged with a hechsher, please

do not include them in your donation

There are two drop-off points:

RBS A - Rivka Ester Rothstein

Nahar HaYarkon 8/1, ground floor on the right

(If we're not home, we'll leave a bag or box outside the door.)

Beit Shemesh - Daniel & Rachel Brody

Rechov Reuven 35

Givat Sharret 991-0350

This year, we're also collecting small UNOPENED travel-size toiletries like
deodorant, soap, shampoo, toothpaste, sunscreen, lip balm, etc.  You know
you've got a collection of them that you never got around to using - bring
them over and we'll distribute them to soldiers!

Tizku l'mitzvot!

~Rivka Ester

(Would you like to offer to translate this to Hebrew and post it on the
ramat at yahoogroups.com list?  If so, please let me know.)

"AT YOUR SERVICE ~ CLEANER REFERRAL SERVICE"

Matching cleaners with clients in the RBS/Beit Shemesh areas since 1999.

Your address for one-off or steady home cleaning help.

02 999 6093 Please call between 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM