[RBS] Belgian Gourmet: Last call for Purim orders!

Michou Seiger unbelievably.parve at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 14:15:11 IST 2013

BGI11/12

If you want to order Belgian Gourmet Parve Ice Cream this week , please make
sure to do so on time !
We have been taking orders but our deadline to order for Purim is tomorrow
evening, wednesday the 20th, 10pm

FOR YOUR MISHLOACH MANOT AND SEUDA!!!

Offer this unique and delicious dessert to your friends and families!
1 liter sizes.Unbelievably Parve, Machpud Hechsher !

Surprise your family and guests & order this unique dessert for your
Purim Seuda and/or as yummy and unique mishloach manot!!
To place your order, call 054-533-7773 or reply to this email asap.

Our best sellers will be available:

Peanut butter/Chocolate
Mint Chocolate Chip
Coffee Moment
Cookies & Cream

Freshest and Finest Parve Ice Cream-You WILL taste the difference!!
REG price: 55 NIS/Liter.
45 nis/Liter with a purchase of 3 Liters

Join our many happy customers and enjoy this delicious treat!  Freshly
made in RBS!
You won't believe it's not dairy!

To special order call: 054-533-7773 or reply to this email.

Many references available-check the archives!