[RBS] LG Cellphone Battery

Family Pine ezerp11 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 19:31:56 IST 2013

Hi there, I know I have already sent this message to the list twice, but
seeing as it was during the Purim craziness, I figured that there's a good
chance that it didn't get the normal attention- so here goes again:

Hi, I'm (by now, relatively desperately) looking for a new/ second hand
battery which is for LG, touch, kosher cell phone T310. None of the local
stores have one and my phone is absolutely dead. So if you had this phone
and don't use it anymore please allow me to borrow/ buy the battery from
you.

Many thanks,

Ezer Pine

0544321065