[RBS] HUGE HUGE iinsulated bags for quick purchases at BIG DEAL

Adina and Charles Rosenstein cr1818 at netvision.net.il
Fri Jan 4 09:39:43 IST 2013

I just came from Big Deal where I found huge huge insulated bags to help keep your stuff from spoiling.
I had one from ten years ago that is on its last legs and have not found others since.
Needless to say, I bought two to try out.
And they had the magnetized pads for the firdge, only these say #! MOM.
And I know that this neighborhood is full of #! MOMS.
So, I just thought I would share my finds.
Shabbat Shalom
Adina.