[RBS] Siach Berama: VaAyra, Bo, Beshalach and Yisro

Ephrayim Naiman ejnaiman at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 01:53:35 IST 2013

Dear All,

The Siach Berama for VaAyra, Bo, Beshalach and Yisro is available online at:

   http://www.simchatyechiel.org/english/calendar.shtml

And will IY"H be delivered to almost 50 shuls in RBS-A IY"H tomorrow.

MOST IMPORTANT - we thank all of our sponsors and welcome more!!
Each week's sponsorship is NIS 150, L'Ilui Nishmas, Mazal Tov, Refuah
Sheleima, etc.

                            WE NEED SPONSORS!

Siach Berama is now available through our email list.
If you'd like to receive the calendar directly to your email, please
send a blank email to: siachberama-subscribe at yahoogroups.com.
Or, visit the website at: http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/siachberama

Tizku Lemitzvot!

Miriam & Ephrayim Naiman