[RBS] Get out of the blankets - excellent opinions on "e zugi"

מירי שלם shalemm at bezeqint.net
Fri Jan 11 08:24:21 IST 2013

The weather is turning better,
And we have excellent opinions on the theatre show "e zugi" as a professional , funny show.
Three actors from Aspaklaria theatre are coming to the rbs matnas and this is a good reason to get out of the blankets.
So, ...
Tomorrow night, Saturday night, at 21:00,
We will sell tickets from 20:00 at the door and at 6331861.
Price:55 nis
Don't miss it.
Aspaklaria is a Jewish-religious theatre

Shabat shalom
Miri shalem

נשלח מה-iPhone שלי