[RBS] Best Market Newsletter

Alon Frank butcheronline at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 00:06:24 IST 2013

BSM 5/10

We have a problem with our telephone at the butcher counter.
It disconnects the call before we can pick up the phone.
PG, We'll have it fixed soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Dear friends,

I am happy to present you the new Best Market newsletter of this week.

Limitations are stated on the signs in the store.

FOLLOW BEST MARKET ON FACEBOOK NOW !!!

Best Market on shemesh.co.il now:

http://shemesh.co.il/best_market.html

New: The Best Market gift card !

For more info ask the front desk or click on

http://www.shemesh.co.il/best_market_also.html

The store no purchase needed:

Fresh chicken thighs Rav Auerbach for 19.90 sh per kilo.

Fresh whole chicken breast Rav Auerbach for 23.90 sh per kilo.

Ground beef made from frozen meat Rav Machfud for 29.90 sh per kilo.

Freshly packed drumsticks Rav machfud for 25.90 sh per kilo.

Freshly packed chicken thighs Rav Machfud for 25.90 sh per kilo.

Sponge Bob whipped cheese yogurts 4 for 8.90 sh.

Olive oil for lighting 1 liter for 14.90 sh.

Beigel Beigel thin 300 grams for 7.90 sh.

Kalia stain remover spray 500 ml for 16.90 sh.

Laundry detergent powder Colon 6+2 kg for 47.90 sh.

Carmel selected wines for 21.90 sh.

Chicken hot dogs Tirat Tzvi 400 grams for 9.90 sh.

Berman family pack cookies 600 grams for 9.90 sh.

 Tzemed Kafri 800 grams turkey baloney Tirat Tzvi for 19.90 sh.

Lily toilet paper 32 white rolls for 32.90 sh.

6 pack Neviot mineral water  1.5 liter for 10.90 sh.

Terra chips for 9.90 sh.

For club card holders only and no 79 sh.minimum purchase needed.

Cilit bang spray all purpose cleaner for 9.90 sh.
Duo pack dish washer salt Finish for 14.90 sh.
Wet wipes for babies 80 pieces Shafan for 2.90 sh.
Bakery Filas cookies for 8.90 sh.
6 pack Tuborg beer 330 ml for 29.90 sh (does NOT include deposit)
Fresh squeezed juices Prigat 1 liter for 9.90 sh.
Williger tuna chunks in water for 14.90 sh.
White cheese Tara 500 gram for 8.90 sh.
Red Mug instant coffee 200 grams for 21.90 sh.
Badin extra fabric softener 1 liter for 13.90 sh.
Candy Jellyland Maya 125 grams for 3.90 sh.
Roasted/natural almonds 200 grams Hetiv for 10.90 sh.

Fruit and vegetables:

Apples in bag golden/smith/hermon,oranges in bag,pomelo for 2.80 sh per kilo.

Lettuce in plastic box Meshek Man 2 for 12 sh.

Insect free vegetables 3 for 10 sh.

Carrots,white/red cabbage,yellow/orange bell peppers for 2.80 sh per kilo.

This veggie/fruit sale is from Sunday till Wednesday and does not
require a 79 sh purchase.

Shavua tov !

Alon Frank

Best Market

Nachal Dolev 19 (Park Center)

RBS A

Tel: 02-6335809

Opening Hours:

Sunday till Wednesday from 8:00 AM till 22:00 PM.

Thursday from 8:00 AM till 23:00 PM.

Fridays and arvei chag from 8:00 AM till 14:00 PM.

Motsae shabbos open 1 hour after shabbos till 22:00 PM.