[RBS] Barmitzvah Decor design and setup recommendations needed

Laurence Mayer laurence.mayer at ymail.com
Mon Jan 14 13:50:51 IST 2013

 We will B"H be celebrating the Bar Mitzvha of our son
on Shabbat Parasht Bamidbar (10/11th May 2013)

We are looking for someone to decorate the room where we will be having our simcha.
We also need the meals setup,with all the necessary serving equipment.
Together with that ,we need serving and clean up.
Basically someone to handle the affair from A-Z EXCEPT for catering

The date of our simcha is  Shabbat10\11 of May
20 people at the first meal
60 at the second meal
40 at the third
In Ramat Shilo