[RBS] ADVICE-? CAR comparison: Daihatsu Sirion vs Hyundai Inspire I-20?

Daniella Krause kosherfamily at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 00:15:17 IST 2013

Car Comparison: Hyundai Inspre I-20 vs Daihatsu Sirion

My Hyundai Getz car was stolen!
I am now looking to buy a replacement car

I have been offered 2 cars by the agency I work with
Id like to get some feedback from car "mayvens"
Does anyone have the name of the guys who specialize in helping people make
wise car purchases?

Note
i drive up to Jerusalem as well as Zichron Yaakov/haifa
so the car needs to be able to make it up the hills/mt
well

I had a Hyundai Getz 1400 and it made the hills/mts very well
The two cars are
DAIHATSU SIRION
with 22,000 sm
year 2011
--
versus

HYUNDAI INSPIRE I-20
year 2010
approx 35,000 km

Im also impressed with the  small NISSAN NOTE
I was given as a car replacement
similar in size as the above two

what opinions about these three?

Thanks\