[RBS] Leftovers? Don't throw them away!

Jeffrey Bell hotslucha at bezeqint.net
Wed Jan 16 00:36:55 IST 2013

                                                                                                 B''sd

If you have a few portions or more of meat, fish, chicken , fish or salads that you would like to give , rather than throw away,....

Please write me at the address below and I will arrange to meet you OR pick up the food from you at YOUR convenience.
Please let me know which hashgacha is being used, as different family's are more lenient/particular  than others.

Please ask your neighbors who are not on this list if they know anyone who may  prefer to give away their leftovers to people that can use it. It is a great  merit to help  people in a way that assures dignity while preventing any chance of wasting  your food.

Tizku Lmitzvos,

Beryl Shmuel Bell
hotslucha at bezeqint.net