[RBS] URGENT APPEAL - YOUNG COUPLE BEING EVICTED

Michael Schoemann mykey.schoemann at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 13:41:25 IDT 2013

Dear Friends,
Please take this email seriously.
A young couple married for 5 months is being evicted for lack of funds for
rent.
He paid for the whople wedding himself and is in 17,000 NIS debt from this
not leaving much for rent.

They are both working now but the owner needs 5000 by the end of today or
else he is evicting them.
We have raised 1000 so far (thank you to all of you who have helped so far).

(Yes I know about Lemaan Achai and the Kuppa).

Anyone who can help with any donations/maaser even post dated checks (we
can arrange advances on this) please e-mail me asap or call me on
0527148494.

Tizku lemitzvos,

Mykey

--