[RBS] If you want a Professional Bar/Bat Mitzva video slideshows..call me

Howard Fabian howardfabian at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 10 16:20:05 IDT 2013

MainFrame Productions

Professional Bar/Bat Mitzva video slideshows
Your pictures, videos and music digitally mastered into a memorable presentation to show at your event with family and friends  What I do:I will edit together your pictures, videos and music to create a montage to show at your Bar/Bat MitzvahI will send you the final file either on a dvd or a usb flash drive provided by you

For some examples of my work: https://www.youtube.com/MainFrameVideos

For more information and pricing
Call: 05-26-27-27-48Mannie Fabian