[RBS] A big thanks for the baking

Beverly Chimes beverlychimes at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 18:16:48 IDT 2013

We arrived at the pinah Chamah in the gush today with 12 caked and 5
batches of cookies.
In the fridge and freezer there was... nothing. Mamash nothing. BH we
filled up the fridge and the soldiers who came around today (and prob
tomorrow and maybe the next day) will eat our home-baked goods.

Those in charge were extremely appreciative!

I am going again on the 31July. If you can please take this opportunity to
bake something (badatz) - you can freeze it too and I'd be happy to take it
up with me on the 31st.

Tizku L'mitzvot
Beverly

--