[RBS] Recommendation for Saidel's Bakery Workshops

Rivka Ester Rothstein rivkaest at 012.net.il
Sat Jul 13 23:54:11 IDT 2013

Worth every kilometer of the one-hour drive up to the beautiful Shomron, the
Saidel's baking workshops are a fascinating sensory learning experience for
the whole family.  Also worth the price - my children brought home more
baked goods than I could possibly have purchased for the money.  We actually
went several months ago, but urge others to keep them in mind for an
activity for the future - they usually hold their workshops during chol
hamoed or other vacation times.  They've been holding a French-bakery
workshop this past week - their workshops are different each time.  Their
contact information is:

Les and Sheryl Saidel
Saidels Bakery - "Baked with Love"
Tel: 09-7941222
Website: www.saidels.com

Sincerely,

~Rivka Ester

"AT YOUR SERVICE ~ CLEANER REFERRAL SERVICE"

Matching cleaners with clients in the RBS/Beit Shemesh areas since 1999.

Your address for one-off or steady home cleaning help.

02 999 6093 Please call between 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM