[RBS] Attention pregnant Moms...

Rachel Brody dbrody at 012.net.il
Sun Jul 14 13:50:46 IDT 2013

Are you carrying baggage from a distressing experience in a previous birth?

I can help you resolve past trauma and let go of what is preventing you from
entering your labor relaxed and confident.

I am a life coach with over 16 years of experience teaching childbirth
education and attending births. I have a unique combination of knowledge and
coaching skills, which ensures that what I offer is individually tailored to
address the medical, psychological and spiritual concerns that you are
facing.

For more information, please call Rachel Brody

02-991-0350

Client testimonial

"Rachel walked me verbally through a birth and together we were able to
virtually experience and pinpoint exactly at what place in the process I
felt feelings of fear and anxiety.  She helped me to realize what was
actually at the cause of the fear and gave me a new mind-frame of how to
think about it.  When we realized that we had touched on the key of the
issue,  I felt such a release of tension, that I could feel it in my whole
body; almost like the relief one feels when the baby is finally out.  I no
longer walk around with dread; I'm actually looking forward to the birth,
and  I I know I can bring another neshama into the world-- without fear. "

  _____

.

Try a free scan!